Computer Vision Engineer | Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• 3+ years’ experience in image processing design or related field;
• Ability to develop image analysis algorithms using Python/ MATLAB, OpenCV;
• 3+ years in digital system design and analysis, DSP techniques, algorithm development, and applications;
• Knowledge of image processing fundamentals like intensity transformations, spatial and frequency domain processing, filtering, image restoration, reconstruction techniques, color image processing, multi-resolution analysis, image compression, morphological image processing, image segmentation, image recognition, image enhancement;
• Excellent knowledge in artificial intelligence theoretical concepts;
• Knowledge of machine learning/deep learning for feature extraction and classification of images (optional);
• Expertise in algorithm prototyping, testing and evaluation;
• Up-to-date with recent developments in computer vision applications with the advancement of machine learning, deep learning;
• Strong analytical/mathematical skills, strong debugging skills, excellent communication skills.
A motivating environment with exciting projects and would appreciate to welcome you in their team as a Computer Vision Engineer with good knowledge and experience in traditional image processing techniques and deep learning methodologies.
• design, deploy and optimize computer vision and machine learning algorithms for industries like transportation, renewable energy, digital transformation;
• implement and optimize real-time embedded mono and stereo video processing technologies based on state of art computer vision (ex: stereovision and structure from motion, 3D reconstruction, projective geometry, numerical methods, 3D data processing and tracking, camera calibration) and artificial intelligence methods (ex: machine learning for objects detection and classification, semantic scene segmentation);
• drive performance evaluations of the optimized computer vision and machine learning algorithms;
• validate and evaluate your results using offline automatic simulation frameworks, online directly on the target platform.
• Powerful teams, open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies;
• Exciting projects at a high technological level;
• Flexible working hours / WFH (remote);
• Further training and development opportunities.