Intellectual Property Paralegal - TSR
To support the Patent Professional and/or Patent Counsel and to take care of formal issues related to Intellectual Property subjects.
* Is responsible of register the invention disclosure in the administration system.
* Is responsible of implementing new inventors/changed data of the inventor in the administration system.
* Is responsible of informing other Intellectual Property departments about new invention disclosure (until all IDs are handled within Romania).
* Is responsible of informing local patent responsible about registration.
* Contributes in keeping track of deadlines and taking care of relevant deadlines.
* Contributes in handling of acceptance process including paying of incentive / release process.
* Participates in the process of out-farming.
* Contributes in drawing the process (order formal drawings if necessary).
* Contributes in continuous checking of the central mailbox and taking care of the incoming mail and forwarding of the email to the responsible person/implement into IPMS by taking care of setting a deadline if necessary.
* Contributes with communicating with the inventors and replying to formal letters of the Patent Offices/outside counsels.
* Contributes in taking care of regular mail and scan them to implement them into IPMS/set deadlines by using the correct correspondence type.
* University degree in Administration, Law or related fields.
* Intercultural experience is not needed but intercultural competence is preferred.
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.