Patent Professional (Patent Searcher) - TSR
The main tasks are:
* to search, find, analyse and visualize all relevant information regarding patents and new technological developments;
* to act as supporting partner for Patent Attorneys and other internal customers to identify which information need exists;
* to conduct searches (novelty, validity, freeedom-to-operate, collection, portfolio), analyse the results and communicate findings in a complete and concise manner to customers;
* to monitor patent publications and other literature in technical fields that may be relevant to Continental's technologies;
* to become information specialist in Continental's technical fields;
* to communicate with Continental's engineers all over the world about relevant technological developments within the Automotive industry.
* MSc degree in technical science (preferably physics, mechanics, electronics, IT&C or similar);
* Strong technical and analytical skills;
* Ability to work independently;
* Pro-active and customer-friendly mindset;
* Good communication skills, both orally and in writing;
* Interest in legal aspects;
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
* Affinity with linguistics.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.