Internship Software Testing - ADAS TSR
Autonomous Driving starts with ADAS. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments.
An ADAS is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all of the vehicle's other systems to ensure better, safer driving. For our ADAS team in Timisoara, we are looking for an ambitious student who wants to develop with us.
Performing different steps in the software development process:
* Software requirements management and reviews;
* Software module design;
* C/C++ code writing;
* Code static analysis;
* Dynamic module testing.
* Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar fields of study;
* Programming know-how (C or C++);
* Basic electronics know-how;
* Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
* High degree of motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
* Good English communication skills. Nice To Have:
* Automotive Industry know-how;
* Embedded software development knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.