Team Leader for Series Analyses - ADAS TSR
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, ADAS business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.
You will be leading a team that will have the mission to find out the root cause of field return ADAS cameras. The team will be composed of all major disciplines, software, electronics, mechanics, and optics. The Series Analyses Team will interact with warranty centers/customers and with development team and production.
* Hiring activities for a completely new team, equipment acquisition and working space organization;
* Definition of the team strategy and alignment with the strategy of local department and ADAS Business Unit;
* Definition of personal road map for each member of your team;
* Technical and administrative coordination of your team;
* Planning and tracking of analyses activities for your team;
* Facilitation of knowledge sharing with relevant stakeholders;
* Performing the performance and potential evaluation for the team members;
* Play the role of coach and/or mentor for your team members;
* Responsible for customer and management presentations about the analysis status;
* Support of development projects at ADAS with a focus on analyzability;
* Close cooperation with the quality organization and development;
* Participation in technical solutions and problem-solving strategies and implement the lessons learned.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Professional experience in leading teams (technical or disciplinary);
* Knowledge of embedded systems, integrated circuit technology knowledge and manufacturing of electronic devices;
* Experience in working with version management tools (IMS) Knowledge of requirements engineering tools (DOORS);
* Knowledge of electrical and environmental qualifications is desirable;
* English advanced knowledge (German is an advantage);
* High customer orientation Intercultural Competence excellent teamwork and communication skills;
* Automotive industry experience is advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.