Software Analysis Engineer for ADAS - TSR
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, ADAS business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.
You will be part of a team that will have the mission to find out the root cause of field return ADAS cameras. The team will be composed of all major disciplines, software, electronics, mechanics, and optics. This is a hands-on job; you will use software technics to identify hardware bugs. The Series Analyses Team will interact with warranty centers/customers, with development team and production. In addition to root cause analyses your role supposes documentation of activity and carry over lessons learned to prevent reoccurrence.
* Coordinates and analyzes camera system failures by using SW debug and carry on lessons learned into manufacturing and development;
* Debugging of digital signal processing units, analyzing the basic software and processes relating to the algorithm;
* Collaborate with suppliers to identify the root cause for component malfunction;
* Develop software code for analyses purpose and support tools development for automatic debugging;
* Regular participation in status meetings with the relevant areas, including documentation and tracking of the topics.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics);
* Several years of experience in embedded software development in C / C ++ and software debugging;
* Experience with embedded processor architectures used in automotive industry;
* Comprehensive and reliable knowledge of multicore systems or System on Chip (SoC) architecture and its basic software;
* Knowledge in automotive bus systems (CAN/FlexRay) and their tools;
* Nice to have Python programming experience;
* Open thinking beyond interfaces and roles;
* Good abilities to work in a team and to share the knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.