Mechanical Analysis Engineer- ADAS TSR
In the current and future development process of Autonomous Driving, ADAS business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, Advance Driver Automated Systems to what the future will bring, Highly and Fully Autonomous Driving Cars.
You will be part of a team that will have the mission to find out the root cause of field return ADAS cameras. The team will be composed of all major disciplines, software, electronics, mechanics, and optics. This is a hands-on job you will work with leakage tester, CT- Scan, measurement equipment. The Series Analyses Team will interact with warranty centers/customers, with development team and production. In addition to root cause analyses your role supposes documentation of activity and carry over lessons learned to prevent reoccurrence.
* Analyze assembly for opto -mechanical failures like leakage, gluing failure, lens misalignment, solder ball of electronic component integrity;
* Evaluate the environmental impact, perform tolerance calculation, engineering test and interpret the result;
* Perform inspection of the components like dimensional measurements, CT-Scan, specific optical inspections;
* Support the warranty return centers and analysis group in the factory by designing complex equipment provide test and handling specifications of assembly failures;
* Regular participation in status meetings with the relevant areas, including documentation and tracking of the topics. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Mechanics, Electronics, Physics,);
* Good knowledge Catia V5;
* Experience in mechanical design;
* Highly appreciated optics knowledge and electronic board manufacturing process;
* Open thinking beyond interfaces and roles;
* Good abilities to work in a team and to share the knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.