Hardware Analysis Engineer- ADAS TSR
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, ADAS business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.
You will be part of a team that will have the mission to find out the root cause of field return ADAS cameras. The team will be composed of all major disciplines, software, electronics, mechanics, and optics. This is a hands-on job you will work with oscilloscopes, thermal chambers, etc.. The Series Analyses Team will interact with warranty centers/customers, with development team and production. In addition to root cause analyses your role supposes documentation of activity and carry over lessons learned to prevent reoccurrence.
* Coordinates and analyzes camera system failures that are presumably hardware-related and carry on lessons learned into manufacturing and development;
* Evaluate the functionality of different electronic modules power supply, ADC convertor, etc.;
* Collaborate with suppliers to identify the root cause for component malfunction;
* Support the warranty return centers and analysis group in the factory by designing complex equipment provide test and handling specifications of assembly failures;
* Regular participation in status meetings with the relevant areas, including documentation and tracking of the topics.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Work experience in the automotive sector is desirable, preferable in hardware development;
* Expert knowledge in semiconductor technology;
* Quick capture of circuit diagram and data sheets;
* Open thinking beyond interfaces and roles;
* Good abilities to work in a team and to share the knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.