Internship for Engineering Tools - ADAS TSR
We are looking for a motivated and organized student, with a strong passion for technology and a high quality bar for his/her work. Join our team in order to ensure a high quality solution for ADAS Engineering Tools activities.
In his/her responsibility will be:
* Assuring support for the tools used on worldwide level (IMS/MKS, DOORS);
* Performing support tasks, required by projects;
* Performing administration tasks for tools, in order to ensure smooth running of these tools in our environment;
* Defining new test cases and performing the required test cases for the tool upgrade/update;
* Training the ADAS worldwide users for a proper usage of the tools;
* Maintaining and improving the integration between the tools;
* Improving tools process and methods. Introductory period: A mentor will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* Student at a relevant University (i.e. Computer science, Informatics...);
* Knowledge of operating systems (Win7, Win10, UNIX);
* Good communication and presentation skills;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous;
* Would be a plus: basic knowledge on programming (Java /Phyton) or other languages;
* Would be a plus: knowledge in SW development process for distributed teams (code sharing, source control, collaboration).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.