The Compliance Officer is responsible, for designing, implementing and maintaining an effective compliance program and supporting a culture of compliance in the organization.
Reporting directly to General Counsel, the Compliance Officer is a key member of the Legal Team.
- Implement and maintain an effective compliance program that prevents, mitigates and identifies non-compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Build strong relationships in order to serve as the single point of contact for management and neighboring functions on all compliance-related matters;
- Advise and counsel business leaders and employees on compliance matters;
- Conduct risk assessments and stay informed about developments in the company and the external environment that may impact the compliance program;
- Collect information and data and report on the status of the compliance program to management and Prosus Compliance;
- Implement and raise awareness about whistleblowing, and ensure effective response to compliance incidents;
- Conduct internal investigations and assessments, as needed.
- University degree in law (or other relevant field of study);
- 3+ years of experience working as a corporate compliance officer;
- Experience developing, leading and managing a corporate compliance program;
- Experience assessing and advising on legal, compliance and regulatory subject matters relevant to the compliance program;
- Experience working in e-commerce, start-up or other agile commercial organization.
- Strong written and verbal communications and influencing skills;
- Strong command of Romanian and English;
- Ability to constructively challenge and drive change;
- Strategic vision;
- Collaborative team player;
- Ability to work alone and independently;
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment;
- Ability to work with different countries and cultures;
- Ability to travel.
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office.