Health and Safety Coordinator - Mures
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ISG Personalmanagement active.
Vezi toate job-urile Health and Safety Coordinator - Mures active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Cerinte
For our client from Construction industry we are looking for Health & Safety Coordinator, based in Mures county.
Foreign language: English – advanced level
PC skills: MS Office: Word – advanced level, Excel – advanced level, Power Point-intermediate level)
Excellent communication skills and teamwork
Skills of quick response and finding an optimal solution in difficult situations
Solving problems and giving suggestions in an analytical way
Excellent organizational skills, independence, and work initiative
Occupational health and safety professional exam passed
Fire protection professional exam passed
Familiarity with all statutory procedures and occupational health and safety, FP and EP standards
Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 standards
1. Prescribes and implements instructions and measures of occupational health and safety, fire protection, environmental protection, pursuant to applicable regulations and standards.
2. Controls and supervises application of prescribed measures, personal protective equipment, working tools, devices and facilities in accordance with prescribed standards; keeps records pursuant to the provisions of the Law on Occupational Health and Safety.
3. Drawing up acts on risk assessment; implementation of risk assessment procedure.
4. Organizes the implementation of preventive fire protection measures, takes part in drawing up the Fire Protection Plan, Evacuation Plan, draws up the Instructions for Dealing with Fire and the basic FP Training Program.
5. Cooperates with inspection bodies of the Sector for Emergencies, takes part in their supervision, informs the management of fire protection condition and proposes measures of elimination of identified irregularities.
6. Draws up an Accident Prevention Policy, takes part in controls of inspection bodies in charge for big accidents, implements exercises according to the plan set out in the APP.
7. Follows statutory regulations related to environmental protection (EP), aligns acts with new statutory regulations.
8. Actively takes part in implementing and conducting ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 standards.
9. Performs work tasks in accordance with the company policy, procedures, values, continuous improvement and key performance indicators (KPIs).
10. Plans, develops, applies and implements the quality management system in the organization.
11. Manages big projects for improvement of the quality management system.
12. Reports to the top management on the condition of the quality management system.
For interested candidates, we are waiting your CV at mihaela.puschin(at)isg.com