Quality Analyst - BPO Industry
Atragem, identificam și selectăm cel mai potrivit candidat.
CATOPREST oferă soluții de recrutare, oferind clienților săi servicii personalizate în funcție de specificul activității.
CATOPREST a fost infiintata in anul 2009 pentru a oferi soluții care să permită companiilor din Romania să aibă acces la cei mai potriviți candidați din industria automotive, cea a serviciilor, precum si companii implicate in productie de serie, industria electronica, cosmetice, FMGC si industria maselor plastice.
The Quality Control Officer performs and monitors the quality control of the responses/solutions provided by support operators at customer requests by phone or email, in accordance with the specific procedures and work instructions.
- The candidate should demonstrate strong customer services skills and phone skills
- Advanced level English language, both written and spoken
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience as Quality Analyst
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
FRENCH is a big PLUS!
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and phone skills
- Perform monthly evaluations and assess agent's performance
- Keep accurate documentation and gather employees' performance data and propose KPI improvements based on statistical analysis
- Lead process improvement sessions with the management team
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop new procedures
- Understand customer needs and requirements in order to develop effective quality control processe
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Monthly and annual bonuses
- Private medical insurance
- Young and dynamic work environment and opportunities for advancement
- Specialized training within an international company
This is an office-based job 4 days/week + 1 day/week WFH
40 h / week,Monday-Friday