Contract management support
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers
. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Contract management support role consists in offering support to the Contract Management lead with all the Allianz Technology SE contractual obligations (follow all Order Forms and any change requests and the SLA related to Allianz Technology performance).
- Manages and tracks Allianz Global Network Project Order Agreements, Run Service Order Agreements and all Change requests – Amendments;
- Exchanges information with contract management team, account managers, service managers, etc. , to track and update the contractual agreements;
- Provides input for Order Agreements and Amendments according to the contractual workflow;
- Collects information regarding price lists, debtor lists, revenue reports, planning data, etc . in order to properly provide input for OAs and Amendments;
- Regularly checks Service Descriptions in Service Now, in order to update internal lists;
- Collects data processing information from the team that handles this data Stores the documentation for audit in accordance to internal policies and procedures;
- Checks reporting from Service Now to track the active list of Order Agreements;
- Has a complete overview of the OA process and status;
- Represents the single point of contact regarding Allianz Global Network Order agreements and Amendments.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in contract management/procurement;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, , Word);
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good analytical skills;
- Flexibility, proactivity;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Sense of urgency, being able to anticipate blocking points;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets