Software Engineer for Automotive Security Firmware
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging);
• Good understanding of computer architecture;
• We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography;
• Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products;
• English (spoken and written).
• As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure;
• You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks.
• You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.