Back Office Support
Our company history is one of long tradition. For more than 85 years, we have smoothened the way into mobility for our customers. Our products and services move people and goods all over Europe – future-oriented and unhindered by borders. We combine tradition with modernity and can therefore meet all the wishes of our customers. It does not matter which fuel, which technology, which smart service you prefer: we are at your side.
As one of the leading mobility service providers in Europe, DKV Mobility helps over 213,000 active customers to manage their commercial vehicle fleets efficiently. The range of services extends from fuel and service cards at 66,000 brand-independent petrol stations to toll invoicing, value-added tax and mineral oil tax refunds to vehicle services and services in innovative fields such as electromobility currently offering 190,000 public charging points. 5.1 million DKV CARDs and on-board units are used by customers in 45 countries. In 2020, the company generated a transaction volume of €9.3 billion. DKV Mobility, headquartered in Ratingen near Düsseldorf, employs over 1,300 people. 2021, the DKV CARD was named ‘Best Brand’ in the fuel and service card category for the 17th time in a row.
In 2021 DKV opened an IT Center in Bucharest.
The Web Service Department of DKV is currently migrating from the previous legacy systems to the new Azure Cloud Infrastructure in order to provide customers with new digital products based on the core services.
With this migration all Services and Applications are also being taken over, hence the Web Service Department Teams are working on achieving a smooth transition of the processes.
The DKV IT Center in Bucharest has a vital role for the Web Service Department as it provides new international team members with the required energy and passion to achieving their goals.
• Studii medii, studiile universitare reprezinta un avantaj
• Experienta relevanta de 2-4 ani pe o pozitie similara;
• Foarte bune abilitati de comunicare si lucru in echipa
• Abilitati excelente de organizare, planificare si gestionare a timpului de lucru;
• Persoana orientata catre nevoile clientului si catre rezultate;
• Gandire analitica si intelegere financiara
• Capacitate de analiza a datelor
• Atentie la detalii
• Limba engleza - nivel avansat
• Cunostinte avansate de MS Office;
• Cunoasterea SAP reprezinta un avantaj.
• Inregistreaza si gestioneaza reclamatiile clientilor pentru intreg portofoliul de clienti existenti, prin raspundere prompta a
solicitorilor primite prin canalele existente de comunicare cu departamentele implicate Field Sales, Telesales si
• Implementarea conditiilor comerciale in sistemele DKV, conform cu procedurile si standardele DKV, cu scopul de a se
loializa portofoliul de clienti, a creste gradul de utilizare a produselor si serviciilor DKV de catre clienti
• Este responsabil/a de gestionarea procesului de inregistrare rapida a situatiilor de frauda in vederea obtinerii unei
rezolutii si comunicarea unui raspuns catre departamentele implicate in relatia directa cu clientii.
• Coopereaza cu departamentele de Field sales / Telesales/ Customer Service pentru deservirea clientilor cu
respectarea politicilor si procedurilor DKV
Tichete de masa
Zile suplimentare de concediu de odihna in functie de vechimea totala in munca
Mod de lucru hybrid: lucram atat de la birou cat si de acasa
In fiecare zi de marti ne energizam cu fructe si masaj la birou
Rolul este pe perioada determinata de 1 an cu posibilitate de prelungire.