Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile APT Resources Services SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payments Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
APT RESOURCES & SERVICES SRL
Cu o prezență de peste 25 de ani pe piața românească de resurse umane, grupul de firme APT este prezent în avangarda primilor cinci furnizori de servicii complexe de HR din România.
Ca o confirmare a performantei noastre in domeniul resurselor umane, din vara 2017 am devenit parte a grupului PROHUMAN, unul dintre cei mai mari jucatori de pe piata de resurse umane din zona Balcanilor.
Strategia Grupului APT se concentrează pe dezvoltarea proactivă a pieței muncii, pentru care identifică, pregătește și oferă specialiști competenți, absolvenți sau studenți cu potențial. Noi aducem omul potrivit la locul potrivit. Cu un palmares de peste 15.000 de angajări, acoperim cele mai căutate domenii, cu focus pe BPO, finanțe-bănci, IT&C, inginerie, retail, auto-motive.
Adresa: str. Clucerului 82B2, sector 1 Bucuresti, telefon: +40 21 222 13 03.
Autorizație de muncă temporară: seria B nr.0000012/11.11.2015 înregistrată în Registrul Național de Evidență a Agenților de Muncă Temporară la poziția 7.
Autorizație de prelucrare date cu caracter personal :18638.
APT se angajează să vă protejeze datelele dumneavoastră cu caracter personal. Detalii despre prelucrarea datelor dvs. de către APT puteti gasi pe website-ul nostru.
• University bachelor degree or above (Major in economics, finance or relevant, preferably Accounting).
• Knowledge of accounting: e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue, inventory, cost, accounts payable, expense, general accounting or finance report. Accounting experience, ebanking casher experience or ecommerce field experience is a plus.
• Good Excel knowledge and other related Microsoft Office packages.
• Good at English. French, Spanish, Italian, German or Chinese is a plus.
• Strong learning ability and consistent effort, willingness to go through new bussiness scenarios and related system;
• Good communication skills. Able to work with tight deadlines and bear certain work pressure. High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good Demonstrate empathy, patience and ability to develop, build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
• Hard-working, optimistic, open-minded personality; Able to take multi-task, solve problems and make improvement.
• Complete global centralized e-banking payments accurately and timely based on different bank settlement and external compliance requirements, and provide professional payment services.
• In Charge of the daily management of regional payment businesses, handle non-standard payment businesses and hands up if uncertain, and manage the accounting risks of payment businesses.
• For exceptional or new payment scenarios, customize the personalized payment method based on the requirements of Payment Policy and the actual regional payment business.
• Review the efficiency and quality key points in the payment procedure and streamline business improvement
• Response to query on ecommerce or payment related process.
• Responsible for the daily bussiness accounting and checkout analysis of ecommerce, including ecommerce account's(bank account and Third-party account) collection and refund accounting, revenue cost accounting, inventory accounting and Account payable accounting
• Eneaged in the new e-commerce store launch testing and new business scenarios accounting solutions, complete the test and output the test report according to the launching plan;
• Responsible for checking the consistency of business system and financial system's data, including checking the consistency and timeliness of business orders and ERP revenue cost data, etc.
• For the problems identified in daily e-commerce accounting, timely report,disclosure and promoting improvement.
• Booking journals in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines;
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records & reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Other Monthly/quarterly and annual closing task(e.g. expense accrual, adjustment…) and related preparation.
• Research and resolve BS discrepancies and be problem solver
• Assist with monthly/quarterly and Annual closing with Chief Accountant and CFO.
• Monitor abnormal business movement, supporting document or data.
• Support internal and external audit. Provide payment proof.