Oracle Data Integrator Developer
A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent, we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
• 5 to 8 years of proven experience in design and development of Data Warehouse solutions, ETL, Software Development and system Integration projects
• Minimum 3 years of strong experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) with knowledge of data modeling and ETL design
• Must have worked on end to end implementation of DW and BI projects.
• Good querying skills on Oracle database with ability to understand and debug PL/SQL procedure
• Experience of performance tuning of mappings
• Ability to tune mappings at ETL level and provide suggestion of tuning at database level
• Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings
• Experience in the Development of topology setup, Load Plans, Packages, Mappings/Interfaces, Procedures, and Scheduling Jobs
• Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM) IKM, LKM, CKM and RKM
• Strong knowledge and experience and implementation of Oracle Data warehouse concepts SCD, Aggregates, Hierarchy tables, Snapshot fact tables etc.
• Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
• Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
• Strong organizational skills, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
• Design and develop mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts
• Create Load-Plans and schedule the same
• Create email notifications to monitor load schedules and to alert on exceptions and error
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Access to online benefits and learning platform
• AFI Discount Card
• Gym membership discount - WorldClass