Electronics Systems Engineer
CER CLEANIG EQUIPMENT, filiala de producție a grupului Kärcher, din Curtea de Argeș. Fabrica CER Cleaning Equipment înființață înca din anul 2006, la Curtea de Argeș.Requirements
- A degree in electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or a comparable field of study
- Relevant professional experience as a project member combined with good knowledge of the function of electronic components and sensors
- Familiarization with consumers product standards and support of the approval process.
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills in working with project stakeholders, clients as well as development service providers in Germany and abroad.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements, strong commitment, independent action and a distinct methodological confidence
- Fluent in English and cultural experience from previous stays abroad
- Structured and analytical approach as well as strong organizational and communication skills are required
- Experience in shematics and layout design using Altium Designer is a plus.
- Experience in embeded software design is a plus
- Experience in programming test paterns in Python, Labview or SPS is a plus.
- Responsibility for testing and development of requirements for the electronics of cleaning equipment.
- Tracking of work packages and interface with internal project partners and external service providers.
- Define and perform functional tests and perform analysis within the development process in close cooperation with the central electronics department.
- Assist in the development of test plans, test instructions and test equipment for electronic assemblies and systems.
- Ensuring electronics system safety as well as conducting and evaluating risk analyses.