Junior Audit Analyst with French - November start | RADC
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Who we're looking for
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an International organization in our Audit Delivery Center in Bucharest. This role is key in supporting our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements.
The work you will undertake is pivotal in supporting the business to drive through improving effectiveness in the end-to-end process. You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end-to-end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- Knowledge of English (Min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of French (Min. A2 level both spoken and written);
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritize workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in an international business environment and professional development.
Your future role
As a Junior Audit Analyst, your responsibilities include:
-Performing selected audit activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records, and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures, and audit finalization;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customized training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how;
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work;
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines;
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies.
What we offer
Our offer to you is:
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose private health insurance, meal tickets, vouchers, gym subscription, metro and STB cards, etc.);
- Excellent opportunity for a start career in Finance even for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate;
- Learning opportunities (Customized ACCA programs, Foreign Language courses, and many others);
- Friendly environment and supporting colleagues, working with Deloitte professionals from across Europe;
- Office-based job with limited/no travel;
- Modern offices with excellent facilities.