Policy Administration Officer – multinational company
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
Bachelor degree in Finance Accounting or Business Administration
Experience in Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Customer Accounting of Finance or banking industry (with the previous tasks) would be a plus
Experience in AR, AP, Finance 1 to 3 years
Knowledge of accounting processes
Knowledge of IT systems: Excel-medium level; SAP (is a plus)
Knowledge of English: medium level of English
Interpersonal skills: problem solving skills, team player, analytical & numerical skills
• Issuing compensation and invoicing for premium and fees;
• Creation of credit and broker notes, bonus/malus;
• Control Turnover Declarations; Carrying out the operational procedures, including those country specific
• Perform customer/broker accounts reconciliations in order to ensure all invoices/broker notes had been correctly transferred from feeder system
• Perform clearing on customer accounts;
• Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis
• Facilitate payments to customers and /or brokers ;
• Posting of the credit notes in order to adjust the balance disputed by the customer according to the instructions received from Local Business Units
• Informing the customers of the failures in collecting the payments from their accounts via Direct Debit
• Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-oriented culture
• Active participation to the Continuous Improvement project and in harmonizing the processes with the other regions
• Implementing new controls in order to assure an accurate monitoring of the processes performed.