Junior Audit Associate - Timisoara Audit Delivery Academy
Flexible internship in Audit, Start date: 1 November 2021
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
KPMG offers great opportunities to build a successful career. When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you.
KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
We are open for talent, open for you!
What are we looking for?
- Top student in Economics, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline (3rd year bachelor degree and 1st or 2nd year master degree)
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of French (min. A2 level both spoken and written);
- Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new things
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Judgment & decision-making
- Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player who takes responsibility for her/his work
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
Recruitment Process Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
Start Date: November 2021
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.