Team Leader – Audit and Technology HUB
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
• 3+ years of experience as Financial / Sr. Auditor;
• 1+ year experience of coordinating a team;
• Good understanding of audit procedures and audit and accounting standards;
• Coordinating, coaching and motivating the team members;
• Being accountable for the quality of the team‘s deliveries.
• Training new team members, as well as existing staff on various work related matters;
• Very good communication skills;
• Organized and a high level of attention to details;
• Experience in supervision, guidance, and coordination of a team;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English or above. (other Languages, nice to have);
• Proficient user of Excel, Words, PowerPoint, CAATs.
• Act as Leader of team, coordinating assistants in delivering audit support at the expected quality and timelines;
• Communicates with audit teams on various matters without or with limited senior supervision;
• Ensure successful delivery of audit support tasks & assignments by engaging the team to deliver on expected results and objectives;
• Working in alignment and collaboration with all stakeholders;
• Analyzing, tracking and acting on the team day-to-day work activities;
• Analyze and estimate new projects’ implementation efforts and needed resources;
• Ensures task allocation to team members and monitor team implementation progress;
• Handle team activities and perform common people management tasks;
• Reports ongoing status of managed initiatives and tasks;
• Promptly escalates on technical and other risks;
• Ensure effective communication between all stakeholders (team members, other Company’s staff, client side);
• Provide performance feedback to team members ensuring regular performance reviews.
Send CV to office@ ro.gt.com