Financial Controlling Junior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Prysmian Group active
View all jobs Financial Controlling Junior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunication sector. We are almost 29.000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us.
• Collect and support the analysis of financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
• Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and economic indicators.
• Data analyzed may include revenues, expenses, costs, prices, investments, cash flow, profits, inflation, interest rates, and exchange rates.
• Provide management with financial and economic reports and presentations.
• Accounting or finance degree
• Previous experience in industrial controlling
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to remain confidential
• Additional certification is a bonus
· English language advance level