Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging project base within the Finance spectrum? If the answer is YES, then please apply. We are currently looking for new Data Accountant for 1 year contract in our team!
- SAP knowledge;
- General accounting experience, ideal financial analysis, tax;
- Experience + 2 years;
Prepare requisite reconciliations in legacy ERP’s and have data ready for “Cutover” into SAP – namely the following:
- Sub-Ledger Vs General Ledger clean-up
- Currency mismatch cleanup
- Pending Intercompany invoices clearance
- Suspense account cleanup, Fixed Assets, Interco, Inventory
- Assets under construction cleanup
- Received Not Invoice (RNI) and Invoice Not Received (INR) Intercompany invoices cleanup
- Open PO's – cancellation of PO’s older than relevancy rule
- Support the review a of the “Chart of Accounts mapping” between SAP and legacy systems
- Prepare the “Data construct files” and validate the loads for the data conversion cycles and final cutover
The project is for 1 year initially, with possibility of extension.
So, if you are interested feel free to apply now!