Test Engineering Internship for VNI HMI - TSR
As Test Engineering Intern you will work closely together with the Operations Manufacturing Test Engineering team and collaborate with different regional Industrial Engineering colleagues on topics like:
* Developing, building and commissioning new test solutions (HW & SW) for manufacturing of innovative Human Machine Interface products like Full Display Clusters, Touchscreen Displays, Head-Up Displays, Camera Sensors and High Performance Computers;
* Installing and calibrating different vision inspections systems;
* Deep learning and AI machine vision projects;
* SW application development and process automations;
* Robots manipulation for manufacturing test application;
* Writing and reviewing test sequence applications;
* Supporting the test equipment specifications definition;
* Troubleshooting and optimizing different test solutions;
* Monitors and analyzes different production KPIs (Key Performance Indicators);
* Processes data into reports, charts, presentations for different meetings; By this you will have the training on the job opportunity to learn and get familiarized with all the Manufacturing Test Engineering activities and get the chance to work in a multi-cultural global environment. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Programming knowledge (preferred C# and Python);
* Hardware and electronics manufacturing knowledge;
* Mechanical, automation or optical understanding is a plus;
* Good English skills; German is a plus;
* Proficient team player but able to work independently as well;
* Strong communication and presentation skills;
* Visionary and ambitios;
* Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.