IT SAP Sales Distribution Consultant - IT TSR
As a SAP Sales & Distribution consultant with experience in implementing SAP-related projects you will be assigned to challenging tasks, supporting our business colleagues achieving their goals. You will work closely to the business and must demonstrate very good business process know-how, SAP customizing knowledge, good communication competencies and a highly professional attitude. As a SAP Sales & Distribution consultant you will be involved in:
- SAP greenfield and roll-out projects;
- Customizing Sales & Distribution specific settings in accordance with new legal/group requirements;
- Worldwide support for specific applications;
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our Automotive-specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
- At least 2 years working experience as consultant on SAP Sales & Distribution;
- University degree in relevant field;
- Good overview of SAP Sales & Distribution and Sales & Distribution business processes;
- Experience working in international teams;
- Motivation to learn new processes;
- Advanced English language skills;
- German language is a plus;
- SAP ABAP programming is a plus;
- Expertise on other SAP modules is a plus;
- Expertise as key user is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.