Product Owner for MS C# , .NET Applications - IT TSR
- Is the specialist in developing/maintaining high complexity software products in his technical domain.
- He/She guides others in his/her area of expertise in order to implement software products. Responsibilities: Software Development
- Reviews the software architecture or contributes to the software architecture with specific information from his area of responsibility;
- Implements high complexity modules/ components according to established software specifications & design;
- Responsible for software integration activities for assigned project/s, based on software architecture and software specifications;
- Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his work products, according to the development process;
- Deploy new versions on internal infrastructure in collaboration with Infrastructure department. Software Specifications & Support
- Responsible to analyze and/or create software specifications for assigned high complexity modules/ components based on the information received from technical responsible (e.g. Software Project Manager, Project Manager);
- Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/components;
- Agrees with technical responsible the technical content and terms of delivery;
- Maintains existing solutions;
- Ensures 3rd level support. Planning & Tracking
- Responsible to plan his work and report regularly to Project Responsible the status of his activities;
- Responsible for software project management activities when necessary. Plan and track own and other's work packages.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development using Microsoft C#, .NET and MS/Oracle SQL Technologies;
- Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology;
- Very good expertise working based on Agile methodology;
- Very good English language skills;
- Experience in project management;
- Willingness to work on international teams;
- Information Technology studies
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.