This job is no longer active!
View all jobs qpas active
View all jobs Accounting Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Among responsibilities will be:
- Development, implementation and follow up the financial reporting standards
- Providing financial reporting in accordance with local legislation and the group’s policies and strategic objectives
- Plan, coordinate and control each monthly accounting close, including the reporting of accounting information both internally and externally
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in SAP, documents and reports
- Responsible for daily bookkeeping operations, approves/close all transactions in SAP (General ledger, Sales module, Purchase ledger, Stock ledger and determine proper handling of transactions)
- Ensure tax compliance, keeping abreast of changes in regulations and legislation
- Cash flow management: examine, evaluate and process loan applications and financial instruments
- Serves as primary point of contact for external service providers, auditors, banks, institutions, organizations and public institutions for financially related matters
- In charge of HR administration processes and local legal requirements related to employment
- Manage employees including recruitment, performance management and career development
- Acts like financial business partners for local team and provides accurate analyses to the management to support targets and objectives
- Responsibilities further include assets management, inventories and receivables
- Analyze and classify risks, engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses
- Constructively manage issues to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Additional controller duties, as necessary.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Certified to execute accounting job locally
- Strong local accounting (RAS) and tax knowledge, IFRS is a plus
- Expertise in labor law and payroll management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Strong team player, high personal ethic and supporting behavior
- Decisiveness and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, problem solver and organizational abilities
- Accountability and responsibility, business thinking and understanding
- Excellent communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of English language, Greek will be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.