EMEA Customer Experience Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA Customer Experience Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for a Customer experience manager within Performance Materials Technology business strategic unit, that will have as goals to successfully manage the PMC Order Management Team in all contract processes including booking, order generation, periodic billing, renewal etc. Manage the performance of team individuals. To continuously improve procedures and processes to deliver "best in class" customer service and order management fulfilment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a related discipline
- 4 to 7 years directly related experience in Order management
- 3 years of which must have been in responsible leadership position
- Experience in a multi discipline team
- Experience in reviewing and redesigning of processes
- Good understanding and operational experience to drive a One-Honeywell approach
- Leading and managing a team of 40+ OM Administrators (5 direct reports – Team Leaders)
- Supporting the staffing process of the team
- Setting and achieving Customer Service department goals and results and ensuring adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems
- Assigning and directing the workflow to ensure excellent service is delivered through appropriate staff planning and scheduling
- Establishing and maintaining quality and quantity standards by developing and ensuring compliance with all customer service and process standards through reviews, observation audits and reports
- Providing direct and timely feedback to all staff on the results
- Set up and establish communication channels and hand off points between OM Teams and local office support (Regional Administrators (RAs)) to ensure smooth two way interfaces
- Analysis of statistics & other data to determine the level of customer service provided and providing reporting of key performance indicators
- Perform any other reasonable tasks aimed at improving quality and service delivery within the Company
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day, tactical & strategic operations of the site
- Directing all aspects of administration and productivity
- Ensuring all employees have a safe work environment
- Involvement in & support of ERP CP/S deployment and enhancements
- Hands-on approach
- Demonstrates an ability to understand customer requirements and priorities to make the right business decisions
- Optimize people performance and streamline processes
- Budget setting & control
- Leadership and team building skills
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.