Digital Marketing Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Catalyst Solutions active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Marketing Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 15 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, EBcon, The Most Desired Employers Survey, Finance Recruitment Day, Employers' Guide, Virtual Career Fair for Graduates.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: Coca-Cola HBC Romania, ING Romania, Microsoft, KPMG, EY Romania, Vodafone Romania, BCR, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, Lidl, Cognizant Softvision, P&G, L'Oreal.
- Previous experience in performance marketing campaigs will be a plus (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other platforms)
- Functional experience with all channels of Social Media or Newsletter
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task
- A friendly and engaging personality
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity
- Advanced English (writing and speaking)
Nice to have: NGO Experience, Atelierul Digital - Google AdWords Certificate or other courses/trainings related to marketing, digital marketing, social media and so on.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget and other important metrics)
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
What else would you like to know?
- The start of the program will be as soon as you can
- You will have a dedicated mentor and a learning agenda.