A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent, we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
• At least 4 years of experience as a tester and 2 years of experience in a leadership position
• Structured way of working from brainstorming to successful implementation
• Several years of experience in the field of testing and verification of complex systems
• Further training as a tester (ISTQB® or similar)
• Hands on experience with Selenium and Java knowledge for the automation of tests
• SOAP UI or API testing knowledge is an advantage
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is an advantage
• Develop test strategies and test methods for modern applications and platforms
• Lead a team of testers spread across different locations
• Actively participate in the creation of test specifications and their implementation
• Take care of the automated administration of test results and the creation of test reports
• Maintain the test frameworks and develop them further
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Access to online benefits and learning platform
• AFI Discount Card
• Gym membership discount - WorldClass