Last Days to Apply to: Car of tomorrow - software architecture (Tech&Engineering Webinar)
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
Join the Tech&Engineering Webinar: Car of tomorrow - software architecture Powered by ELEKTROBIT Automotive Romania!
1. Răcaru Ionuț - Security expert specializing in the use of cryptographic peripherals such as Secure Hardware Extension (SHE) @ Elektrobit Automotive Romania,
My story at Elektrobit Romania started in August 2014 as a Junior Software Engineer, while I was still on the faculty benches (“Automation and Applied Informatics” department at Transilvania University in Brașov). Elektrobit is the place that allowed me to grow and develop both technically and socially, so now, almost 7 years later, both because of my personal ambition and devotion and thanks to the opportunities created during this journey. , I became the technical leader of a security team, becoming an expert in the field of applied security in the Automotive industry.
Find out more about Ionuț on LinkedIn.
2. Denisa Pleș, Software Engineer @ Elektrobit Automotive Romania,
I am working in EB for almost 3 years and this is my first job. I've worked on implementing and testing ADG functionalities. I am part of the LeadIntegration team, responsible for automation framework improvements and ADG releases validation.
Moderator: Lucian Bedeu - Team manager Validation @ Elektrobit Automotive Brașov
Bedeu Lucian, team manager of a Validation and Verification team at Elektrobit and also an Agile Coach in the organization.
Find out more about Lucian on LinkedIn.
DATE: the 19th of October; 16:30 - 17:15,
This Tech&Engineering Webinar is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new technologies and trends in the tech zone.
- Want to bring a change in the IT field along with tens of other people like you.
Good to know:
- Participation is free;
- The Webinar session lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more webinars if they don’t overlap.
*By registering for this event, you agree that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to participate in the event (by registration, confirmation, registration for the event). You also understand and accept the terms and conditions of Hipo.ro.