Management Accountant Intercompany
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. If you want to discover what you can do next, then this is the place for you. Are you looking for a challenging career move in Finance? We invite you to learn more about the open positions that the Schlumberger Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer! We opened our Bucharest Financial Hub in 2012 and it is currently our biggest hub in the Romanian capital. Our Schlumberger Financial Hubs are centers of excellence that encourage curious and talented people to develop in a dynamic environment, helping them build successful careers in order to achieve their full potential. Does this sound like the ideal next step in your career? If so, then learn about the opportunities our Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer. Join the winning team at Schlumberger
We are hiring talented Management Accountants Intercompany to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role, you will be responsible for day to day and month end close accounting support for Cameron entities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities;
- Support the day-to-day accounting requirements;
- Balance sheet account review, reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes;
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc;
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements;
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts;
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
- Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies;
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis;
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis;
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- Three (3)+ years strong computer experience MS Office;
- Strong Excel skills;
- SAP experience or other ERP system application;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information;
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel. Attention to detail and accuracy. Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach. Ability to prioritize issues;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written;
- Additional Languages.