Regulatory Affairs Specialist
NextGen Communications este una dintre cele mai tinere si dinamice companii ce activeaza pe piata de telecomunicatii din Romania, oferind servicii in 37 orase mari si peste 300 de localitati.Cerinte
• B.S. or other relevant degree;
• 3 or more years’ experience in telecom regulatory affairs.
• Comprehensive understanding of telecom industry legal requirements.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Fluent in English.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to collaborate in a multicultural environment.
• Highly organized.
• Able to make/drive decisions and take responsibility.
• Adaptive, flexible, and change oriented
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to define solution driven actions
About The Role
The Regulatory Affairs specialist will provide regulatory guidance to the internal stakeholders in accordance with applicable telecom regulatory requirements and will support the implementation of these requirements within NextGen activity.
• Support the business to resolve daily regulatory queries and ability to advise and provide recommendations on telecom regulatory matters;
• Drafting and presenting different reports to National Regulatory Authority (ANCOM) and other authorities, according to the legal provisions in force;
• Drafting the regulatory documentation for spectrum, numbering and technical resources
necessary for daily activity of the company;
• Drafting responses and feedback for public consultation of different regulatory acts;
• Responding to all the notifications/requests of ANCOM and other authorities;
• Providing support for internal departments to accomplish the regulatory obligations or to prepare new products in line with the regulatory framework;
• Representing NextGen on various working groups and projects;
• Providing specialized support for internal clients in order to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations during the implementation of operational projects;