HR Contact Center Generalist with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service
• Fluent in German (C1 proficiency) and in English (B2) in both oral and written
• Excellent customer service skills and customer handling experience.
• Acts confidently in ambiguous situations; works effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Takes well thought-out action to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues, including testing, replicating, and escalating scenarios.
Become our next HR Contact Center Officer with German and by joining our team, you will benefit of an one time 1600 USD gross amount bonus.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Answer incoming customer communications, which will involve assessing caller’s needs, entitling the call through analyzing the situation, and offering accurate solutions.
• Respond positively to customer’s questions in a timely manner.
• Research complex customer questions thoroughly to provide accurate information and solutions.
• Provide accurate information to the customer, anticipating future concerns and communicating next steps in the process effectively.
• Overcome customer objections via deft communication and de-escalation skills, to solve problems, instill confidence and build client brand-loyalty
• Identify process improvement opportunities to ensure smooth operations for internal processes as well as from customers’ perspective
• Engage with other areas of the business as needed to meet customer needs.
• Act on behalf of the customer’s best interest within external and internal teams and operations to ensure the smoothest experience possible for the customer.
• Maintain a positive attitude and support Commitment to Excellence.
• Maintain On-time attendance and schedule adherence.
• Maintain meets or exceeds scorecard rating (engagement, productivity, and quality goals).
• Provide on the job training for new employees.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!