ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA) DEVELOPER LOCATION: Bucharest / Ilfov / Calarasi
COMPANY: Our client is the world leader in the building materials production with presence in 70 countries with more than 167.000 employees.
ROLE: We look for an RPA Developer who will work with Poland organization (but hired and working from Romania’s site) on automating multiple processes in different business areas, starting with accounting but in the future the scope will be wider, using Automation Anywhere (Automation360 version). Also, the RPA Developer will identify opportunities for future automation and will maintain, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with already existing bots. The main interactions will be with RPA Business Analyst, who will provide technical documentation for bots development, with SME (Subject Matter Expert) of a selected process, who is an expert in the process selected for automation and with CoE (Centre of Excellence) Team in Poland, which this person will be a member of.
REQUIREMENTS: The successful candidate must be experienced in developing bots within RPA platform including process building and implementations using dedicated RPA solutions, ideally Automation Anywhere (Automation360 version) while design will be done by an independent RPA Business Analyst who will cooperate with the Developer.
- Proven track record of delivered process automation projects
- Experience in programming/VBA/Power Apps but knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. Python etc) or environments (e.g. SQL) is an added value and might be useful in that position
- Familiarity with ERP systems - mostly SAP
- Analytical thinking and ability to design automated process based on description
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral with professional level of English language
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills; able to work in cross cultural teams
- Customer orientation, reliability, “can do” attitude and an attitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.