Atragem, identificam și selectăm cel mai potrivit candidat.
CATOPREST oferă soluții de recrutare, oferind clienților săi servicii personalizate în funcție de specificul activității.
CATOPREST a fost infiintata in anul 2009 pentru a oferi soluții care să permită companiilor din Romania să aibă acces la cei mai potriviți candidați din industria automotive, cea a serviciilor, precum si companii implicate in productie de serie, industria electronica, cosmetice, FMGC si industria maselor plastice.
For our client, one of the largest electronics manufacturers in the world, we are looking for a Quality Manager.
The Quality Manager ensures that team members are trained for success and applies best practices in customer care services for an excellent support experience towards the end customer. The position is also responsible for curriculum design and teaching for new hire training as well as ongoing recurrent training for existing employees.
The candidate should demonstrate strong customer services skills and phone skills, understand customer needs and requirements in order to develop effective quality control processes.
- Advanced level of Franch and English language (at least C1), written and spoken
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience as Quality Manager/Officer
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership attributes
- Mentor and develop improvement strategies for the quality officers
- Perform monthly evaluations and assess agent's performance
- Measure monthly agent performance
- Lead process improvement sessions with the management team
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Perform call monitoring and provide trend data to the site management team
- Deploys evaluations and assessment planning for quality department members
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Monthly and annual bonuses
- Private medical insurance
- Young and dynamic work environment and opportunities for advancement
- Specialized training within an international company
This is an office-based job 4 days/week + 1 day/week WFH
40 h / week,Monday-Friday