Dutch Account Receivable in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Dutch Account Receivable in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
• Advanced Dutch language skills
• Medium English language skills
• Good communication skills
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Verbal & written communication with the client & related departments in order to collect the registered debts
• Managing new customer set up & changes in the customer master data
• Booking & matching of incoming payments
• Processing credit notes
• Conducting credit assessment for new customers & reviewing credit limits for existing customers
• Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters & collection letters
• Excellent salary
• Private medical insurance
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
• Remote from any city in Romania
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.