Data Input Operator
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- University Degree/ High school Diploma;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Basic computer skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical Thinking;
Main objective of the job:
- Check, validation and correction of predefined fields related to invoices, for which the information was not captured/recognized properly.
Main attributions and responsibilities:
- Validation and manual correction of invoices when the system doesn't recognize the data;
- Participates in the improvement of quantity and quality service parameters;
- Provides support to less experienced colleagues and shows team spirit;
- Is trained and learns the changes of the service procedures;
- Requests support from quality responsibles and team leaders, as well as more experienced colleagues in order to validate more complicated invoices;
- Responsible for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsibility and also interdepartamental procedure subscribed in SOCOS;
- Any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.