Fire Prevention Officer for FM&ESH department - TSR
* To ensure and continuously improve fire protection requirements at the local site;
* To monitor compliance with current emergency situations legislation and to provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met;
* Organizing and preparing presentations related to ESH requirements (work safety and emergency situations);
* To ensure that the corporate request regarding emergency situations are well implemented;
* To ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in fire prevention;
* To develop and communicate methods of raising employee awareness with the aim of sensitizing employees to the prevention of emergency situations;
* To identify emergencies and establish emergency response plans.
* Word, Excel, Power Point and advanced PC usage skills;
* Degree in engineering is a plus, 2 years experience in the field of fire prevention;
* Fire prevention - basic knowledge of hazardous substances management, emergency situations ecc;
* English, advanced level;
* Strong organizing skills; Authorizations:
* Curs cadru tehnic PSI - mandatory;
* Curs Sef serviciu privat pentru situatii de urgenta (SPSU) - will be a plus;
* Curs Inspector protectie civila - will be a plus;
* Curs SSM 80 ore - will be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.