Shift Leader FF HMI - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Supports and check the implementation of the company and the plant standards (e.g. ESD guideline, technical cleanliness, 5S, JIDOKA);
* Execute Leader Standard Work Routines and discusses with Production Manager/ Head of Production Segment upon problems and/or deviations in routine fulfilment;
* Identify systematic failures and initiate Problem Solving measures;
* Controlling and analysis of scrap & rework in the lines;
* Participates in internal and external audits;
* Coordination and support of the Line Leader in order to achieve the targets for internal production KPI(PPM, Scrap Rate, OEEm, Rejection Rate, FPY etc);
* Performs deviation management to react on abnormalities of targets e.g. incidents; Quality e.g. FPY, PPM, Rejection rate; Productivity e.g. OEE, line output;
* Trigger the support function or apply the escalation plan whenever needed to reach the targets;
* Ensures the products are manufactured on time, quality and cost;
* Identifies deviations related to the production schedules and performs corrective actions;
* Managing the resources in the shift (material /people/equipment);
* Evaluate and develop the team, teach and coach, in terms of required knowledge, specifications, capabilities and behaviour.
* Manufacturing related technologies, systems, infrastructures, standards and processes;
* Lean Production principles, methods and tools (e.g. SW, LSW, Jishuken, LIB, TPM, 5S);
* Product Knowledge (Functionalities and Applications);
* Logistics Management (including Logistics policies, systems and processes, eg. production scheduling);
* Quality Management (including Quality policies, systems and processes e.g. Jidoka /Poke Yoke/ Problem Solving);
* Leadership skills, tools and techniques (Time Management, Discipline, Motivation).