Internship Software Test Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Commercial Vehicles and Services (VNI CVS) business unit is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles. With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major VNI CVS technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units, Radar and Camera Sensors application software. Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications. As a Software Test Engineer, you are responsible of:
* Designing the test cases for a proper validation of software functions;
* Implementation of test scripts using CAPL or Python languages;
* Provide technical support for the software testing team;
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Good CAPL or C++ programming skills;
* Understanding of overall vehicle architecture;
* Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering is an advantage;
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Communication skills (with customers as well as software team);
* Willingness to work with an international team;
* Presentation and moderation skills;
* Advanced English skills;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.