Test Technology Engineer for VNI HMI - TSR
* Develops and implement advanced testing concepts and technologies (SW, electronics, machine vision and optics) for Operations area in a global perspective;
* Designs concepts and selects most suitable methods for the integration of measuring systems into production;
* Coordinates and technically lead international teams on different testing methods benchmarks;
* Responsible for testing technologies transfers and technical harmonization between all HMI manufacturing sites;
* Creates and roll-out subject specific training;
* Is main coordinator between product developers from R&D and manufacturing test engineers;
* Is key player in relevant technical domain;
* Implement and coordinates function-related tests for optical systems and is responsible for product programming and Cyber-Security methods creation, roll-out and support in all global manufacturing locations;
* Develops, implement and evaluate high complexity SW algorithms and testing sequences;
* Runs and analyses capability studies for new testing methods;
* Evaluates new technologies, components and tools;
* Technical lead (equipment project manager) for procurement, qualification and commissioning of newly designed/developed testing systems. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Successfully completed engineering- or nature science studies;
* Professional experience in the area of responsibility described;
* Experience in more than one of the fields: vision/optical measurements technology, product flashing/programming, Cyber-Security
* Good programming skills (preferred C#, Phyton);
* Project management and business administration skills;
* Proficient English speaker (German language skills is a plus);
* Independent and analytical way of working;
* Assertiveness and communication skills;
* Team worker with intercultural sensitivity;
* High quality orientation.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.