Who We Are – MassMutual Romania MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science. For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most. If this vision excites you, we are seeking a Solutions Architect to become a MassMutual Romania team member. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual Romania. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it. The Opportunity Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual Romania, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual. If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Solutions Architect to join our team. Job Description The Solutions Architect will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the Digital Operations Technology team. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest. We’re growing, and our clients deserve the best. As a Solutions Architect you’ll have an opportunity to partner with other experienced technology resources to transform our business processes using a new DevOps delivery model and a cloud first approach. In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness. Objectives of this role include: Accountable for the solution architecture for a new Contact Center as a Service and CRM platform to support the strategic life insurance administrative platforms. Strategically solution how technology can be leveraged for our business partners to be ‘best in class’ within the Digital Operations support team. This means development of a true Omnichannel voice/chat/email platform. Integration of a CRM tool to support Customer Care. Intelligent routing of tickets. AI chat and voice. Quality management. Knowledge management practices and more. Partner with our life insurance administrative platform teams to solution for ad-hoc development and integrations into new and legacy technology. Responsibilities:
- Create omnichannel Contact Center/CRM solutions closely with our Digital Operations team, with emphasis on technical solution architecture and design, including telephony, CRM/KM, workforce management, staffing model development, etc.
- Participate and or lead solution discussions and client meetings.
- Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure the right technical outcomes.
- Leads the development and execution of end-to-end operational strategies and plans that enhance the Digital experience and successful execution of Contact Center implementation and ongoing support.
- Develops and executes solution strategies and business plans that support product growth
- Masters knowledge of Contact Center technologies such as Interactive Voice Response/IVR, Voice Recognition Unit/VRU, Telephony Integration/CTI, Automatic call Distribution/ACD, Call Recording, Call Routing, Workforce Management, Quality Management, etc.
- Keeps current on industry changes, participates in organizations directly involved with the Contact Center space and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge
- At least 5 years of technical or operational experience with Contact Center and CRM platforms.
- Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions.
- Well-versed on the current manufacturers and technologies in the Contact Center space
- Previous experience working in voice, video, data and/or contact center industry is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship and collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient at all Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Strong technical aptitude is required