Lead DevOps Engineer
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
• University degree in Computer Science or comparable and several years of experience working in software engineering and strong analytical thinking
• Strong knowledge of container technologies as Docker, Kubernetes and NGINX.
• Demonstrated experience in Cloud technologies Azure / AWS.
• Experience with DevOps practices, CI / CD process and the tools used for Continuous Integration such as Git, Bitbucket, Hudson/Jenkins, Maven/ Ant
• Ideally experience in a Java development environment and Knowledge of, JUnit, XML, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, REST.
• Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
• Experience on similar technical lead role
• A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
• Experience in designing a devops infrastructure
• Design and Improvement of existing and new CI / CD processes. Defining of standards and ensure that the processes are applied
• Design monitoring solutions for a Cloud based application environment (Microsoft Azure) and in containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes). Including service availability and platform availability as well.
• Design of Azure Cloud environment improve our technical stack.
• Work close with our infrastructure team that is providing the network stack and the overall cloud environment to us.
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!