Tech Lead Java Developer
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
• University degree in Computer Science or comparable and several years of experience working in software engineering and strong analytical thinking
• Strong knowledge of Java, JUnit, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, REST
• Strong knowledge with Git, Maven and ideally with JIRA, Confluence, Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with DevOps practices and tools for Continuous Integration/Deployment such as GitLab CI/CD or Hudson/Jenkins
• Knowledge of API description languages (YAML, RAML..)
• Experience on similar technical lead role
• Fluent English skills are a required
• A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
• Development of new state-of-the-art Java micro services and API-based applications to build the future UTA core transactional platform
• Design solutions in Cloud environment (Microsoft Azure) and in containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Creation of technical concepts, design and proof-of-concept of new services
• Work closely with Architecture team, Infrastructure team and Business Intelligence team
• Produce project-related documentation, performance tests, functional tests
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!