LASTING Software bridges the world of terrestrial and satellite telecommunications by offering consultancy and prototyping expertise, acting as an end-to-end provider of integrated cellular back-hauling solutions. We cover everything from prototyping to solution design & validation, and we aim to set up a functional E2E architecture in the context of 5G and multi-orbit satcom solutions.
WE BUILD, TEST & CERTIFY CUSTOM 5G & SATELLITE NETWORK ARCHITECTURES - LASTING Software provides private MNOs with custom 5G and satellite network architectures for their own specific needs.
• Experience with Linux and other flavors of UNIX
• Familiarity with IP Networking protocols and standards
• Experience developing and maintaining comprehensive system test plans
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, etc. and experience in network performance testing
• Experience with IP router performance test tools such as Spirent, NetIQ Chariot, etc.
• Working experience using Python and Robot framework
• Experience with testing tools for automated integration test and functional testing in a CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience in telecom / Satcom industry is highly preferred.
• Experience with API/WUI testing, AWS, Kafka, Kubernetes is a plus
• Help to develop the test cases, test plan for our high-performance and high-availability satellite network system.
• Integrate and expand testing with our CI/CD build pipeline.
• Implement system tests for any new feature and expand system-tests for existing features to maintain a high code quality.
• Develop scripts for the new features using Python and Robot framework
• Coordinate and participate in system level testing activities including test planning, execution, and reporting. Perform manual and automated testing per the project needs
• Work in close collaboration with the product owner, developers, systems engineers and test engineers throughout the development life-cycle.