· IT experience of at least 10+ years with at least 5+ years of experience in a similar role
· Strong relationships in the partner ecosystem and expert community on API platforms such as TIBCO, MuleSoft and Apigee
· Experience on at least two SOA/API and LowCode solutions
· Experience with Agile development methodologies, product analysis and selection.
· Strong knowledge of Web servers and tiered architectures, business intelligence, and cloud computing.
· Strong knowledge and experience with Virtualized environments.
· Strong knowledge and experience with public cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, GCP
· Experience in one of the Java Script frameworks
· Experience with SQL & NoSQL database implementations including MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Casandra, MongoDB etc.
· Experience with SOA and Restful Web Services.
· Has led project or development teams in application design and development of complex systems.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to tailor communication to all levels of an organization.
· Demonstrated ability to debate ideas/strategy, comfortable managing constructive conflict, and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Knowledge of Big Data design and implementation is a plus, but not required.
· Relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
Role Description - Summary:
Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for providing expert advice on solutions - application design, development, implementation, and support of business solutions – specifically applying API, Microservices and Low Code platform technologies. The candidate should possess a demonstrated breadth of knowledge across various enterprise solutions/ technology stacks and ability to provide guidance to diverse customer stakeholders and external partners.
§ Conduct architectural and engineering review of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness.
§ Conduct Workshop to facilitate strategy sessions, design reviews, product selection or requirements elicitation.
§ Provide technical recommendations to senior executives to assist the decisions on proposed IT investments/solutions.
§ Offer expert advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, and resolution of technical issues.
§ Develop and improve guidelines and criteria for the implementation of proposed IT solutions.
§ Independently perform technical studies of products, analysis of alternatives, and brief results to senior executives.