This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Collabera active
View all jobs Automation Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
· 5+ years of professional experience working in similar Quality roles.
· Experience in automation testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, TOSCA, Azure test plans, HP QC etc.
· Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts
· Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
· Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools.
· Hands on experience in CI/CD and deployment pipeline using git, Jenkins, TFS, Azure Devops.
· Experience with DevOps/Agile/Scrum methodology
· Should have experience in writing test scripts following either BDD or TDD.
· Usage and handling experience of writing integration, regression test suites.
· Should have the experience of integrating with the automation testing tool with the CI/ Cd pipeline.
· Should have the basic understanding of Jenkins, Maven.
· Industry certification would be an added advantage.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At here, creativity and innovation take wings as we engineer next-gen customer experiences. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), and to Sustainable practices. The individual for this role will assess software quality through automated testing tools and detailed test cases.
· Creating test scenarios and test cases
· Test new features and fixes on test levels; Functional testing, Regression testing, Automation testing
· Collaborate in all stages of software development to identify and resolve malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Working closely with Developers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners to resolve technical, design and
functional issues using manual and automated testing techniques
· Pro-actively create & maintain highly effective regression test suites.
· Professional/detailed bug reporting
· Work with development team to verify bug fixes through the release cycles
· Proper & professional delivery & closure of test artifacts with test evidences.
· Plan Automation activities proactively and automate tests using the existing automation framework.
· Utilize and expand the in-house automation framework
· Suggests improvements to guidelines and procedures;
· Prioritize activities such that test conditions having the highest impact on the system are tested/automated first.
· Raise concerns without delay to stakeholders.
· Perform well under tight deadline pressures and fast paced environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills