• IT experience of at least 10+ years with at least 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Strong relationships in the partner ecosystem and expert community on API platforms such as TIBCO, MuleSoft and Apigee
• Experience on at least two SOA/API and LowCode solutions
• Experience with Agile development methodologies, product analysis and selection.
• Strong knowledge of Web servers and tiered architectures, business intelligence, and cloud computing.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Virtualized environments.
• Strong knowledge and experience with public cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, GCP
• Experience in one of the Java Script frameworks
• Experience with SQL & NoSQL database implementations including MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Casandra. MongoDB etc.
• Experience with SOA and Restful Web Services.
• Has led project or development teams in application design and development of complex systems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to tailor communication to all levels of an organization.
• Demonstrated ability to debate ideas/strategy, comfortable managing constructive conflict, and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Knowledge of Big Data design and implementation is a plus, but not required.
• Relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
Conduct architectural and engineering review of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness.
Conduct Workshop to facilitate strategy sessions, design reviews, product selection or requirements elicitation.
Provide technical recommendations to senior executives to assist the decisions on proposed IT investments/solutions.
Offer expert advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, and resolution of technical issues.
Develop and improve guidelines and criteria for the implementation of proposed IT solutions.
Independently perform technical studies of products, analysis of alternatives, and brief results to senior executives.